Terms + Conditions
…to Oak Lake Campground. We are happy to have you as our guest! To ensure that you and your neighbors have a pleasant stay with us, we ask you to follow some common sense regulations.
- Respect others rights. Don’t walk across another camper’s site – walk around it.
- Pack-in what you pack-out. A good rule is to leave your site cleaner than you found it.
- Campground facilities exist for the benefit of all campers. Help keep them clean.
- All visitors must check in and display a visitor pass.
- There is a 5 mph speed limit for all vehicles in the campground including golf carts.
- No one under the age of 16 can drive a golf cart unless accompanied by a licensed adult. Vehicles should not be driven by unlicensed drivers.
- Only one unit per site is allowed. A tent cannot be pitched beside a camper on the same site. Special permission is needed for a pup tent for the children.
- Parents, please have your children (18 & under) at your campsite by 10:30 p.m. for the remainder of the night.
- No more than 2 vehicles to be parked on a site. There is parking by the shop.
- Quiet time is from 11:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m. Radios should be turned off during this time. Voices, radios, and other noises carry further than you might think on a quiet night. There is someone to enforce this rule.
- Daily use of the dock is on the inside of the dock only. The outside slips are reserved for permanent guests on a yearly contract.
- No fire crackers or any type of fireworks are allowed in the campground.
- No fire arms of any type, drugs, or disorderly conduct are allowed. The sheriff will be called if needed.
- Children under 13 years of age are not allowed on the dock without adult supervision. No one is allowed to step into any boat on the dock or touch stringers or minnow buckets tied to the dock that is not theirs.
- No boats in the swimming area.
- Fish cleanings should not be put in the dumpster. They can be brought to the office. There is a fish cleaning room and freezer for cleanings.
- ATVs, Dirt Bikes, Motorcycles, Mini-Bikes, 3-Wheelers & any other vehicle operated without adult supervision will not be allowed on our property. No vehicle of this type are to be operated in the campground. The Nemadji State Forest is available for this use.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times. Please pick up after them and dispose of the waste properly. It is a State Law. Don’t leave pets tied outside unattended if you aren’t at your site.
- It is illegal to transport barked wood more than 50 miles- see DNR website for details. There is wood for sale at the office. Ice and many other camping staples are also available.